Monday 25 March 2013

Product Research





Gone baby gone (directed by Ben Affleck, starring Casey Affleck and Morgan Freeman)


The thriller which I think is my most favourite thriller is gone baby gone starring the famous Morgan Freeman this thriller is about a young girl being kidnapped by a supposed drug lord but it isn’t this movies has a lot of twist in the story a lot of it is generic crime thriller story lines but it still had me thinking, once I thought I figured it out they would throw another twist into it this movie had me thinking I figured the story out not once or twice but four times and I was left clueless and wanting to watch more this successfully confused me.


I like this close up shot a lot it showed the emotions on the face of the captain and we could see the severity of their conversation. We can see who has the power here as the captain is higher in the frame than the other character and he is looking down.


In this shot close mid shot we can see that the woman is looking to the man for help and it looks like the man is trying to reassure her, in the background we can see police cars and news crews which implies that something bad and unusual has occurred.


This has given me ideas on how to record my piece and also what story line I can put into place to keep my product interesting to the viewer and to keep them guessing and making sure that whatever they think is wrong and to keep them confused and interested at the same time

No comments:

Post a Comment